2.4
Layout of Store

Occurred at 7 pm CST on 11/16/2017 vi 1-800 number This should really be 0 stars.This was one of the most horrible online experiences I have ever had!

I ordered these shoes and paid extra for premium shipment for a special event my daughter is participating in on this weekend. I received the wrong shoe today. I was not very happy but I understand that we are human and make errors. I spoke first with a person in another country.

His English was not that good but I was patient. He told me I would have to send the shoe back before they could ship another. I then ask to speak with his boss. I spoke with Jasmine who seemed pleasant.

She put me on hold for 3 times and told me they only offer express shipping which I would not get until Monday! That was not acceptable for an error that was target's fault. I ask to speak with her boss. I spoke with Jason from target.com who appeared to be rushed.

Jason put me on hold several times and said that the only option was express and that he could not guarantee that it would be here on the weekend. I told Jason that this was not acceptable for an error on their part and told him I would not hang up until it was resolved. He put me on hold again and came back and said that there were other customers. I told him I would not hang up and wanted to speak with his boss.

He said no one was available and would not be available for 24-48 hours. I told Jason again that I would not hang up and he said that there were other customers and to have a goodnight as he hung up the phone in my face! I felt humiliated and upset! This was the worse customer service that I have ever experienced especially for an error that was obviously target's fault.

As an Amazon prime member I have never experience anything close to what I experienced tonight. At amazon I feel valued as a customer and they always make the problem right! I definitely can't say that for target.

I went to amazon and ordered shoes that were similar to the shoes I had ordered and although I will have to pay extra I will get them Saturday.I definitely can't say that for target.

Review about: Target Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments

Just hope you get your order from Amazon.I've had 3 orders in the past month get lost in their shipping process.

They send an e-mail saying the product shipped but their "shipping partner" never gets it to the Post Office.After 3-4 days past the due date they finally refund the product that never arrives.

aliens_amoung_us

Since you ordered online do they not let you return the item to a Target store?I don't know their rules, so I"m not sure what else you could have done.

It sucks that they sent the wrong shoe, but I understand why they wouldn't send another without proof, as there are so many scammers now.

Atleast you got a shoe, outside of Target, that fit your needs.

Send them back, and request a refund.Good luck.

OP:

Exactly what did you expect Jason to do when he told you no one was available and would not be available for 24-48 hours?

What did you expect Jason to do when you continued saying that you would not hang up?

Exactly what do you want Target to do about this?