2.1
Layout of Store

I recently moved to San Diego from out of state and couldn't find Goodlife cat food anywhere but Target online said they had it. I promptly signed up for an automatic subscription online and was relieved I wouldn't have to go on a wild goose chase for my fur baby's food anymore.

Wrong. Target delivered Purina dog food instead (how does that even happen?), which seemed silly but no big deal. I figured Target would have someone pick-up the food and deliver mine withing 24-48 hours to make up for the mistake. Wrong again!

The customer service agent was not at all nice to me on the phone, borderline straight up rude - all while I was being very polite- and she said Target basically couldn't do anything about the mistake except pick the food up within 5-7 business days and my best choice was to exchange it at my local Target, also saying I had to choose one of those and couldn't just get a refund since I had their dog food. What?? This was YOUR mistake Target and the whole reason I set up a subscription was to avoid a field trip to Target because I don't have any near me. I explained that this was not fair as Target should expedite me the food I ordered to make up for their mistake and she avoided the whole thing by suddenly saying "Woops!

Looks like we're out of stock on that food here. There's nothing we can do. Have a nice day" and hanging up. Again, what?!

That's literally impossible unless they are discontinuing the product, as said to me by a Target employee when I finally went to the store because my poor cat was about to be completely out of food. Which the weren't, she checked the system. She said there was no flagging of that product at all and operations should be normal. So the agent lied to me.

Lovely.

I'm blown away by the irresponsibility of this company, such a large and popular company. I'm not shopping there again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of goodlife cat food and associated monetary loss in the amount of $21. Target needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned goodlife cat food in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Comments

Telling you something that you do not want to hear is not the same as being rude, and most of the time when people say they are not rude they generally are rude. They just don't want to admit it or don't realize they were being rude.

Looks like that you got dog food because you selected dog food. How is it Target's fault that you do not know how to read?