I wrote the following review here about how Target does put children's clothing on sale during tax-weekend. I got nothing but ridicule. I as told not to spread my legs if I cannot afford to cloth my granddaughter. You guys know nothing about me or the hardships that I have been through.

My granddaughter's mother betrayed her for a man. A man that sexually abused her and beat her. When my granddaughter told her mother about her new boyfriend she told her own daughter to stop lying. She believed her boyfriend over her own flesh and blood. I called CPS because of this and because my daughter refused to protect my granddaughter from her boyfriend she was taken from my daughter. I still love my daughter. So don't judge. You do not know what we have been through. My daughter won't speak to me, she still thinks that her boyfriend is innocent and that my granddaughter her own flesh and blood is lying and that I should have taken her side. I am retired and on limited income and I do shop at GoodWill. Please stop bashing me, you don't know the hardships my granddaughter and I have been through. I know I probably should not be sharing my story with a total stranger but I should let you know exactly what is going on before you go around spewing hateful remarks. My granddaughter is lucky in a way. Most times these kids end up in foster homes where they are further abused. However I was declared fit to take care of my granddaughter. Another reason I have to shop around is because my husband just died and the funeral expenses were high.

For those of you who are judging me on my latest letter please don't judge me until you know the hardships my granddaughter and I have been through.

Thanks.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). StrugglingGrandmother is overall dissatisfied with Target. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1214724

Unfortunately, nobody cares about your tale of woe. Everyone has hardships, you're not the only one, and your story is not unique.

That being said, I have no idea what your complaint was, since you didn't go into detail about it above. If you can leave your personal life out of it, and just state the facts, I'd be interested to hear it.

to Anonymous Sault Sainte Marie, Michigan, United States #1214861

She wrote a complaint about Target and a known troll here, who also happens to be a self-identified ex-Target employee, basically wrote absolutely horrific things about her. The troll in question has gone by the names of Kevin Richards and Not_the_Op.

I am not sure what name he is currently going by but he is always easy to identify by the following: 1. he calls all posters here children and 2. he constantly accuses people of being child molesters. 3.

he likes to impersonate other posters. Oh and he also makes a lot of racist comments about black people.

to Anonymous Mount Lebanon, Pennsylvania, United States #1217965

ah....the "unfairehiringpractices" troll....gotcha. He also picks on people with disabilities calling them "retards" (no offense), and if anyone corrects him, he says they are also retards. He must be 12 years old in real life, and the a typical keyboard warrior at its finest.