I just sent a complaint toward target for the bogish practice that we received from their stores regarding a dam boppy pillow valued at $45 and was told that we were stuck because we did not have the receipt and the worst part about that was it was from our baby registry which totally makes no sense at all and if any target Manager or even the CEO would at least want to respond so that maybe I can get some assistance then my e-mail is fig200060153@yahoo.com I don't mean no harm but I am pissed right now and feel like I've been wronged.

Review about: Target Manager.

Comments

Colorado City, Texas, United States #9429

Good luck with that....I had a few items purchased off my baby registry to exchange and it seems that they really don't care whether they *** you off or not, or whether you ever shop there again....I might as well have been trying to negotiate with a tree stump instead of the store manager. To me, It makes no sense to lose a customer who spends lots of money at your store (or has registered at your store sending many friends and family with their money to spend) due to a $45...or $60 item or whatever. But this seems to be no problem for them.