Chicago, Illinois
Featured on Facebook

I just received my order from Target Online and this is what I got (See picture...). Looks like the delivery guy played football with my package.

Related: Target Delivery Service Review from Tacoma, Washington

Of course, inside it was 2 dinnerware set that I ordered and most of the pieces were broken.

I called the customer service right away to complain and there were not efficient at all neither commercial. I have to sent them back the pieces that didn't broke if I want a refund or an exchange.

Problem, is that most of the boxes cannot be used again because of the damages so because of that *** delivery guy I have to find a way to pack and sent them everything back. In other words they make me work for them because they have a terrible delivery service. This is unacceptable, this is why I would Never recommend Target and never order again on this website. There so many good stores that have a better delivery and customer service. This not something you expect from a big company like that.

Review about: Threshold Elemental Ocean Stoneware Dinnerware Set.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Target Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

keeping it real
Kansas City, Missouri, United States #1176074

I know for sure that Target does not handle stuff in this manner. If anything they told you to keep that shipment and sent you out another one to replace that broken mess at no extra charge and you got extra dinner ware for free of charge considering you got to keep the ones that were not broken. I have never heard of Target doing this and am wondering why didn't you just take it in to the store and let them refund you for this?