Target - Package damaged, The delivery guy must have played football with it...
I just received my order from Target Online and this is what I got (See picture...). Looks like the delivery guy played football with my package.
Of course, inside it was 2 dinnerware set that I ordered and most of the pieces were broken.
I called the customer service right away to complain and there were not efficient at all neither commercial. I have to sent them back the pieces that didn't broke if I want a refund or an exchange.
Problem, is that most of the boxes cannot be used again because of the damages so because of that *** delivery guy I have to find a way to pack and sent them everything back. In other words they make me work for them because they have a terrible delivery service. This is unacceptable, this is why I would Never recommend Target and never order again on this website. There so many good stores that have a better delivery and customer service. This not something you expect from a big company like that.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Threshold Elemental Ocean Stoneware Dinnerware Set
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "Hi, I bought up & up Kids sunscreem from target store in California (Bay area) and it caused severe allergy around my arms, ears and face. I had to see..."
- " Most Pathetic service by Target.com online and worse they don't let you submit a bad review!!!. I wonder how is their online business even surviving?? I ordered this item and..."
- " I went to target today and bought two cases of Aquafina water (24 bottles each case).The Big sign above the water clearly read $3.99. I was sitting in my car reading..."
- "The typical U.S. consumer is not the smartest person on the planet; with average IQs that barely suffice in typical high schools, the average Joe is inevitably forced to indulge..."
- "I purchased Indique Tahitian Wave 24' 3 weeks ago and had it installed. When it came it was excited because of the packaging and the few reviews I saw about..."
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "I bought a whirlpool washer and got arrested in the and I bought extended warranty and they won't fix it..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "Please refer to the attaching photo with the purse I bought at USA about 3 years ago by US$ 218.00, however I am really disappointed that the quality of..."