Layout of Store

I was buying almost $1000 worth of home goods. I bought a set of pans that cost over $150.

Cashier rang it up twice. Checked my bill later and went back for a refund. Refused to refund me even though my receipt showed 2 identical items which would be highly unlikely that anyone would buy 2 sets of these pans. But there was no way i could prove that i did not get two.

They should have given me the benefit of the doubt considering how much I bought that day. I bought a lot of items and there was (the usual) long line of customers behind me so I did not have time to review every item before leaving the store.

Between the identity theft issues and poor service I do not know how they stay in business. I will never shop there again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of very rude and unhelpful customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of target cashier. Target needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned target cashier in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Comments

How is it unlikely anyone would buy two sets of pans, especially close to Christmas time. You are not very bright.

How could you not notice you were over charged by $150. That is a huge amount.

Also cashiers make mistakes and you call them bad names for that.

Calling someone names because they accidentally overcharged you is childish and immature, would you like to be called rude names because you made a simple error. Perhaps we should be calling you rude names because you did not check your receipt that you were double charged until after you got home?

Also you complain about theft issues, one way of theft is doing exactly what you are doing, take all your items home and pretend you were overcharged after returning later. You complaining about identity theft and other theft should see why they would not allow you to get your money back. If they gave everyone benefit of doubt they would be out of business.

Aiken, South Carolina, United States #1057901

I am sure you won't be missed, and next time do the adult thing and check that you were not over charged. People make mistakes. Hopefully you learned from your own mistake, but from what I see by your review, I doubt it.