I checked my purchased goods when I returned home today and found that I had been overcharged.I purchased 3 items worth $15 and was charged for 4.
The cashier had entered the three items as 3 @$15 and then scanned one of them to create a fourth item. I do not live near the Target store or I would just pop back and complain but it is over an hour round trip.
I am a retired person of very limited means and $15 is not an amount of money that I can afford to waste.Not Happy!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- I usually love shopping at target
What I disliked
- That i was overcharged today
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- Store Credit
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "PLEASE SHARE. BEWARE!!! Make sure you check prices at Target. When I tried to report it to 3 different sales associates, first assoc. said they ran out of tags so..."
- "My family and I had gone to Target and saw that they had this black futon that switched as a bed for the sale price of 99.00. We went home..."
- " I went to target today and bought two cases of Aquafina water (24 bottles each case).The Big sign above the water clearly read $3.99. I was sitting in my car reading..."
- "Bad product, this is not coffee which is in their ads, this is just mix smt like nescafe,7 Eleven do that $1 and better than u......"
- "I'm just opened the Spam Lite from Hormel Foods in Australia but unfortunately I found molds inside the food inside. I tear it up a little bit the smell..."
- "We purchased a Missouri Freedom General 2- 48/96V 2000W turbine,Coleman 440 HVA charge controller,10,000W Aims inverter/charger,48V Diversion dump load resistor(4resistor dump),3phase break switch,100A fuse and holder and all the goodies..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing. The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1. I contacted Amazon..."
- "I have no idea who is running this business now, but I bought a stainless steel and gold Rolex Submariner from Tom at Ideal Watches in February, 2001. The customer..."