Dubbo, New South Wales
Resolved
3.3

I checked my purchased goods when I returned home today and found that I had been overcharged.I purchased 3 items worth $15 and was charged for 4.

The cashier had entered the three items as 3 @$15 and then scanned one of them to create a fourth item. I do not live near the Target store or I would just pop back and complain but it is over an hour round trip.

I am a retired person of very limited means and $15 is not an amount of money that I can afford to waste.Not Happy!!

Review about: Target Cashier.

Reason of review: overcharging.

Preferred solution: Store Credit.

I liked: I usually love shopping at target.

I didn't like: That i was overcharged today.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

Same thing happened to me but i had to go back to the store. they gave me a credit at the store

Why didn't you pay attention when your stuff was being rung up?? And if you really are of limited means, why are you shopping at places an hour away AND NOT PAYING ATTENTION!!!!

Just contact the store and they'll fix it. Target has fixed errors like this in the past for myself.