I checked my purchased goods when I returned home today and found that I had been overcharged.I purchased 3 items worth $15 and was charged for 4.
The cashier had entered the three items as 3 @$15 and then scanned one of them to create a fourth item. I do not live near the Target store or I would just pop back and complain but it is over an hour round trip.
I am a retired person of very limited means and $15 is not an amount of money that I can afford to waste.Not Happy!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- I usually love shopping at target
What I disliked
- That i was overcharged today
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- Store Credit
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "Listening to rude employees talking about someone using coupons they were complaining about this one gal and they knew I could hear them. The problem was that gal they..."
- "Target has asked for me to file a review to help other customers. I certainly hope my review does help other Target customers! I placed an order for a surprise 15th..."
- "Hi, I bought up & up Kids sunscreem from target store in California (Bay area) and it caused severe allergy around my arms, ears and face. I had to see..."
- "Here is an up date the that very rare O'ring that cannot be found anywhere in Australia, now ASTRAL POOLS head office manager tells me the part has to come..."
- "We ordered a phone and paid by Debit card. Lazada took payment from the card, but then rejected the order because the address we gave did not match the..."
- "Back in 2009 when I had my studio doing photography I had shared an image I titled 'Mermaid' I ceased doing photography due to a injury, however my website was..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."