I placed an order on Target.com several weeks ago for 2 items. One item was shipped via FedEx and I received it with no problem; the other item was shipped via UPS Mail Innovations.

After a week and a half, I checked the tracking on this item that should have arrived days earlier, and saw the following: "Package returned to sender by local post office due to incorrect address. Contact sender for further assistance." I knew that the address I gave in the order was definitely correct because 1). I received the other item in the same order; and 2) have ordered other items using the same account/address with no problems. I contacted Target customer service, expecting to receive an apology and a simple resolution--I was definitely disappointed.

I was basically told to go through the trouble of reordering the item all over again myself, and the $6 cost of the item would be refunded to my card. They refused to replace my order, resend it, or even PAY FOR THE SHIPPING OF THIS ONE ITEM THAT I NEVER HAD TO PAY IN THE FIRST PLACE, (my original order was over the $25 needed for free shipping, but this single item was only $6). I reluctantly got on the computer and ordered this item all over again. Luckily it was still in stock, as it was a clearance item to begin with.

A week later, I see that dreaded message AGAIN on the tracking info. I called Target again, wait on hold forever, get hung up on TWICE, and finally get someone who will resend the item for me.

I am still waiting on this item--a gift for my daughter's birthday--a month after the fact. It is being shipped for the THIRD time via UPS Mail Innovations, so I am expecting the same result this time.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Disrespecting customers, Your online services are bad, Lack of communication, Have not received item purchased.

Comments