I placed an order on Target.com several weeks ago for 2 items. One item was shipped via FedEx and I received it with no problem; the other item was shipped via UPS Mail Innovations.

After a week and a half, I checked the tracking on this item that should have arrived days earlier, and saw the following: "Package returned to sender by local post office due to incorrect address. Contact sender for further assistance." I knew that the address I gave in the order was definitely correct because 1). I received the other item in the same order; and 2) have ordered other items using the same account/address with no problems. I contacted Target customer service, expecting to receive an apology and a simple resolution--I was definitely disappointed.

I was basically told to go through the trouble of reordering the item all over again myself, and the $6 cost of the item would be refunded to my card. They refused to replace my order, resend it, or even PAY FOR THE SHIPPING OF THIS ONE ITEM THAT I NEVER HAD TO PAY IN THE FIRST PLACE, (my original order was over the $25 needed for free shipping, but this single item was only $6). I reluctantly got on the computer and ordered this item all over again. Luckily it was still in stock, as it was a clearance item to begin with.

A week later, I see that dreaded message AGAIN on the tracking info. I called Target again, wait on hold forever, get hung up on TWICE, and finally get someone who will resend the item for me.

I am still waiting on this item--a gift for my daughter's birthday--a month after the fact. It is being shipped for the THIRD time via UPS Mail Innovations, so I am expecting the same result this time.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of disrespecting customers and your online services are bad. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of childrens clothing. Target needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned childrens clothing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Comments