3.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Target, in an effort to eliminate providing an employee to check out their customers, has installed self check registers. I do not want to check out my Sunday morning grocery order of $200.00-$250.00 myself or have someone assist me in self check!!

The platforms for placing purchases and bagging are just too small, not to mention all the issues that the public have with self check. Can you imagine checking out a large order??!! After a few weeks of providing one checkout register - now there are none. I will take my Sunday business elsewhere where I won't have to self check.

Prices certainly do not reflect the lack of even one check out line. BTW there are 19 registers - wonder why!!??

This person wrote the review because of "having to check out large grocery order myself - over 200.00" of a product or service from Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Target to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

aliens_amoung_us
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1228336

there usually is a cashier "watching" the self checkouts, but there's also quite a few lanes open (at least at my Target). They just brought in the self checkouts, and I've heard many complaints about them each time I shop there, hence why I go to a checkout.

No regular checkouts before noon?

That's rediculous. Call corporate and complain.

Houston, Texas, United States #1228179

This is not true for every Target location in the U.S.

Houston, Texas, United States #1228047

Corporate Headquarters probably chose to do this to save money.

Senior Management probably does not want to pay a cashier to stand at a register and not have many customers.

To them that would be a waste of money.

So exactly when are the other registers open?