Please be careful with Targets delivery promises. I ordered Christmas lights from them yesterday for store pick up the same day and waited all day for the lights to come in.

I called the online orders this morning who told me that it was the stores fault and the store said it was distributions fault because they could not handle all the orders. They said they will TRY to fill the order in the next 24 hours even though their website still says I can pick up the items today and even gives me an aisle number in the store.

I asked to speak to a Supervisor who also is not available for 24 hours. DO NOT ORDER SOMETHING FOR SAME DAY PICK UP IF YOU ARE IN A HURRY.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Cmack is overall dissatisfied with Target. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments