This is the second time I have ordered online through Target and both have been horrible experiences. I order online because the nearest store is 60 miles away. I have been a loyal customer for years. Needless to say I will never order online through them again. Their shipping department is clueless.

The first time I ordered two gifts to be shipped to the same location, packaged separately. Only one item arrived (which was left outside in the rain by the mailbox for anyone to pick up and luckily was not damaged by the rain) and by the time I found out, of course the item was no longer available.

Today I received a shipment from Target. I had ordered two lamps from them. As I opened the first box I thought to myself, "wow, I am surprised they can ship with this little packing!" Well, as I picked up the lamp it crumbled in my hand along with the glass bulb! I opened the second box, this lamp was not as in as bad shape but the shade was destroyed.

So now I have to drive the 60 miles to exchange as I do not trust having their shipping department ship them out again. Of course there customer services believes all is well with sending me a $5 gift card. Well, I tried to use a couple of gift cards I had with no luck! Neither inputing the information myself or talking to their representative over the phone could expedite their cards.

I will continue to shop at TARGET but ONLY is I happen to be in the area. Never order online from them!!!!

BUYER BEWARE!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lamp.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments