Ordered wedding gift through a registry. Recipient had moved 3 weeks earlier and had not changed shipping address.

Shipping addresses do not appear on Order Confirmations. Noticed error the next day when we received the UPS paperwork and attempted to divert shipment. Target refused, saying it was their policy. Was told verbally that order would be cancelled and package returned to Target, and we would be given a refund.

Parcel was delivered, 2 days later, to the old address and has disappeared. Numerous calls to Customer Service result in same story. "Once it has been delivered, there is nothing we can do". Of course, before delivery they would not do anything either.

The reference number I was given re: the cancellation does not support what I was told.

Comments

Same thing happened to me I changed the address and was shipped to the old address. There was nothing they can do, customer service don't care to help.

I even request fedex to return package to target and they didn't do it. I just waited money & time this is so dissapointing.