Hemingway, South Carolina

On June 1, 2015 I ordered a couple of items from the Target Baby registry for my cousins baby shower. I live out of town and could not attend the shower, but wanted to give her a gift.

I placed the order and changed the shipping information to my mother's address. I had to change the shipping information twice before the system would accept the change in shipping. The system kept trying to revert back to the address of the registrant. Once I was convinced that I had completed the change of shipping address, I placed my order to be delivered to my mother.

When she did not receive the shipment by the 5th, I began to check emails to try to track the package. Long story short, the package was delivered to MY COUSIN!!!!!!! This was NOT acceptable!!!!!! This was supposed to be a gift for a baby shower with the rest of my family.

I DID NOT WANT THIS DELIVERED TO MY COUSIN!!!!!! I called Target and the girl that answered the phone was well trained, I'll give her that. She continually said, "I"m so sorry, but you didn't complete a change of address on another page", "I understand your frustration, but there will be a note in the package that it was from you", I'm so sorry, I hear in your voice that you are upset, but again, you didn't change the address on another page"....really????!!!! THIS is supposed to make me feel better?

I order packages online quite frequently, and I have never had such a complicated, frustrating experience! All I wanted to do was to send a baby gift to my cousin and convey to her that I wish I could have attended the shower.

I certainly DID NOT want a random package to just "show up" at her door! I realize that I am a nobody in the big world of Target customers and that the loss of my online business will not affect them one way or another, but I am certain that I will NEVER order from Target online again!!!!!!!!!!I can order from Wal-mart or Amazon without any worry of whether the package will be delivered to the right addressee.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $43. The author is overall dissatisfied with Target. The most disappointing about baby registry from Target was whole online order experience Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments

Orange, California, United States #993251

Another thing before calling adult women girls, learn how to spell.

Markham, Ontario, Canada #993250

You have no right calling an adult woman a girl when you behave like a three year old child. You gave the wrong information, you did not follow the procedures to correct it so it is your fault.

Perhaps getting someone who knows how to read to help you next time you make a mistake would be a wise idea. Not owning up to your mistakes makes you appear childish.

San Bruno, California, United States #992222

Make sure you change the shipping location when you visit Walmart.com or amazon.com.

MattD78
Melbourne, Florida, United States #992111

So you wanted to send her a gift, but not have the gift go to her. "All I wanted to do was to send a baby gift to my cousin and convey to her that I wish I could have attended the shower.

I certainly DID NOT want a random package to just "show up" at her door!" So what did you want a stork to deliver it so she knew it was a baby gift?

I wanted to send her a gift not just have the gift show up randomly at her door! I am sure Target will have no qualms saying goodbye to a nutjob.