Resolved
2.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Update by user Dec 06, 2016

Dec 6 2016 Item received for original price paid. Last phone call worked. (Dec 1 phone call)

Update by user Dec 01, 2016

Update They claimed they have now inputted it as a replacement order. I received an email telling me they will process the order if they receive the item back by Dec 8th one problem. I never received the item in the first place.

Update by user Dec 01, 2016

Original review posted by user Dec 01, 2016

I ordered a Barbie Big Box bundle Nov. 24 2016 from Target.com.

They sent me a tracking number on Fri. the 25th from fedex. The item then had an exception in the tracking of having too many labels on the box and was sent back instead of fixing it they sent the item to the returns center in Indiana. When I noticed my package had been delivered to the wrong location I called them they said you will have your order by Dec.

5. When I logged on the site Dec. 1 it stated my item had been delivered so I called them a second time that is when they told me it was delivered to their return center so I wouldn't be receiving my item. They said I would have to reorder the item and they would give me a ten dollar e-gift card for the difference in price (which would not cover the difference in interest charged to my credit card) I but would not just reship my order or honor the price I ordered at.

That an e-gift card was the only way to fix the difference in price at that point I tried calling corporate who was supposed to open at 6am cst but as of 6:30sm cst was still closed. (We are also one of the households who got hit with credit/debit card breach they had which lead to me not shopping there for 2 years).

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered. shy1one is overall dissatisfied with Target. The most disappointing about online order at Target was customer service, delevery and target mess up , but reviewer liked ease of ordering. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments