1.6
Layout of Store

I can only repeat the same horror stories with the online Customer Service. Ordered a bookcase and when it was delivered it was not the color I ordered.

5 phone calls and almost 2 hours on the phone over 4 days, being transferred from this person to that person and holding, holding, holding and still do not have it resolved with regard to getting the wrong item picked up. Got the most satisfaction from the Online Chat person. It would appear that Target has never scheduled a pickup of a return item before. They have some serious problems, which I knew before I ordered.

I spent a huge amount of time trying to find what I wanted anywhere but Target and unfortunately had to order from them. I probably wouldn’t order from Target again if they were the only store that had what I wanted, I would just do without. Horrible, horrible, horrible Customer Service. And, as others have noted, the language barrier is maddening.

DONE with Target.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of threshold carson horizontal bookcase from Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Target to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor refund practices and very rude and unhelpful customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments

Helena, Montana, United States #1227179

Oh boo *** hoo. So there was a computer issue.

Deal with it. Complainy McFaugette.

I hope you die in a house fire.