Target - ONE TRANSACTION PER DAY

183 of 1950 Target reviews

Bolingbrook, IL. Store Manager advised customers are allowed ONE transaction per day and will be denied one than one per day.

I bought some toilet paper and was give a $5.00 gift card for the purchase which I wanted to use on my next purchase which was a different transaction and was told NO.

I spoke with the store manager and she advised that it was a new corporate policy to increase profits but she did have the authority to override that policy at her choosing, I ask her if she would and she said NO I don't want to let you do that. I said I was unhappy and will not shop at Target again she said OK don't shop here and left.

Called corporate and was told the same thing. The policy is in place for profits and for rellers and coupon fraud, gee this was one purchase not multi purchases.

It was clear PROFITS and not CUSTOMERS at Target.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Layout of Store
Ease of Use

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Limits on the number of times you can purchase in one day

Reason of review:
Product or service
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #852832

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Target? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
183 of 1950 Target reviews

Jun 26, 2016 #1178032 South Windsor, Connecticut, United States

The whole point of the gift card is so you'll come back next time. Enjoy your useless piece of plastic you'll refuse to spend. Trust me, having worked Target, the money they'll lose from your business is a drop in the bucket compared to the literally thousands of dollars they'll spend each day preventing fraud and resellers.

1 0 Reply
MrSharkNasty

Jun 25, 2016 #1177826 Hell, Michigan, United States

Always amusing when someone makes a threat of not shopping somewhere anymore. It's an empty aimless threat. Retail workers don't care if you shop at their store if you talk down to them. Matter of fact they would be thrilled if you made good on that threat. Here's the thing we know you won't! We hear it every day and then see you a week later shopping in our store. It's like a child throwing a temper tantrum to get what they want. Stop being a child and start being a polite respectful consumer.

2 0 Reply

Jun 15, 2016 #1173409

First off, saying you won't shop there anymore is ***. No one gives a *** if you shop there or not and hearing that as a supposed sort of threat is annoying. Second, are you that poor to have to use a $5.00 gift card RIGHT AWAY? Come on now. It's not like they expire. Third, the policy is created in the first place because of people like you scamming businesses with coupons and trying to get away paying little as possible for more stuff. So you have no one to be mad at but yourself. Peace!

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Target. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Target.
Filing a new complaint about
×