Bolingbrook, Illinois

Bolingbrook, IL. Store Manager advised customers are allowed ONE transaction per day and will be denied one than one per day.

I bought some toilet paper and was give a $5.00 gift card for the purchase which I wanted to use on my next purchase which was a different transaction and was told NO.

I spoke with the store manager and she advised that it was a new corporate policy to increase profits but she did have the authority to override that policy at her choosing, I ask her if she would and she said NO I don't want to let you do that. I said I was unhappy and will not shop at Target again she said OK don't shop here and left.

Called corporate and was told the same thing. The policy is in place for profits and for rellers and coupon fraud, gee this was one purchase not multi purchases.

It was clear PROFITS and not CUSTOMERS at Target.

I didn't like: Limits on the number of times you can purchase in one day.

1.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Target Manager
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $10
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

South Windsor, Connecticut, United States #1178032

The whole point of the gift card is so you'll come back next time. Enjoy your useless piece of plastic you'll refuse to spend. Trust me, having worked Target, the money they'll lose from your business is a drop in the bucket compared to the literally thousands of dollars they'll spend each day preventing fraud and resellers.

MrSharkNasty
Hell, Michigan, United States #1177826

Always amusing when someone makes a threat of not shopping somewhere anymore.It's an empty aimless threat.

Retail workers don't care if you shop at their store if you talk down to them. Matter of fact they would be thrilled if you made good on that threat. Here's the thing we know you won't! We hear it every day and then see you a week later shopping in our store.

It's like a child throwing a temper tantrum to get what they want.Stop being a child and start being a polite respectful consumer.

First off, saying you won't shop there anymore is ***.No one gives a *** if you shop there or not and hearing that as a supposed sort of threat is annoying.

Second, are you that poor to have to use a $5.00 gift card RIGHT AWAY? Come on now. It's not like they expire. Third, the policy is created in the first place because of people like you scamming businesses with coupons and trying to get away paying little as possible for more stuff.

So you have no one to be mad at but yourself.Peace!

Not_the_0P
to Anonymous Benicia, California, United States #1173587

I agree too bad mommy was not shopping with her to calm her down.