For the second day in a row, I made a purchase on-line for store pickup. The Website indicated that the merchandise was in stock and my credit card was authorized for the amount of the purchase. Yesterday, I drove 45 mins to the store to learn that they were Out-of-Stock.

Today, I made the purchase for pickup at another store showing they had the merchandise in inventory. Credit Card was authorized. 45 mins later I received an email saying they were sorry, but they were Out-of-Stock.

While, the email states that my card was not charged, they need obtain an authorization for the amount of both purchases. Called the bank and was informed I would have to wait to dispute the charges until they post (within 5-7) days.

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED AND DISGUSTED.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $65. The author is overall dissatisfied with Target. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments