I ordered items on-line. But three of my items which were to cases of cat food and 1 large container of kitty litter were changed by TARGET without my approval.

First of all I live in Manhattan, New York City and TARGET sends me an email stating that they can't deliver my 2 cases of cat food that I would have to pick them up in New Jersey!?!?! Then today they send me an email stating that my cat litter order was cancelled for no apparent reason! Now those pet items were the only thing on my order that was providing me with a $10.00 discount on my whole order. In addition, the amount I ordered brought my purchase to a dollar amount that allowed me to receive free shipping.

Now, because they decide to cancel my items or have me pick them up in a location far from me (causing me to cancel anyway) it dropped my purchase price down requiring that I pay a shipping fee! This is clearly criminal behavior!

Screw TARGET!!! I will never purchase from them again!

This reviewer shared experience about "items cancelled or re-catorgorized for pick w/out approval" and wants this business to have the product delivered. This person is overall dissatisfied with Target. The most disappointing about cat food at Target was poor refund practices, whole online order experience and accountability Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments