Buffalo, Minnesota

Went to pharmacy after just changing over to them. First time I went was upset over cost it was not their fault as my insurance had changed.

Second time I went in and one of my perscriptions was not filled but when I asked about it was asked if I needed it and the lady waiting on me rolled her eyes and was quite rude.

Today went in to pick up a few things had some coupons and there were 3 on the page and I used 2 of them was told next time rip them off. Just wondering what is going on with their customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 19, 2013.

Comments

Milton, Florida, United States #632193

Ok, so you start out complaining about something that's not Target's fault.

I don't see someone rolling their eyes when you're picking up your prescription and ask about 1 that you didn't recieve..... unless it was called in not long before then and they hadn't had enough time to fill it.

Lastly, if you weren't complaining about them asking you to next time clip your own dang coupons you would be complaining about how they took so long because they were clipping someone else's coupons in front of you. Imagine that!

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #611680

Most normal people do cut their coupons apart, instead of handing the cashier a whole sheet of them.