Hi all, i do feel bad about what UPS is doing now, they are dominate 40-60% of home deliver and not providing services. Please see below tracking information, i should receive my package yesterday, but i was took off work and wait from 1pm to 10pm last night. i called customer service 4 times after 7pm, they said will deliver today. But at the end, no one tell me where is the package, until this morning will deliver again today. I chatted online with UPS service, they said couldn't find out any reasons, only sent messgage to center and have them to give me a call. after 30 mins, someone called me. She said still not sure what time will deliver today which it is still in the warehouse, it may trucker will come back around 2pm and pick up, then will know when will deliver today. i asked her why i didn't received it yesterday, she said ' i don't know, i don't see any reasons'. So, i asked her this shipment will be deliver today? she said ' should be, will know at 2pm'. i asked them can contact anyone who can confirm with me? they said ' no one'. What should i do? just wait and wait???? and wasting my personal times.

South San Francisco, CA, United States 06/22/2012 4:56 A.M. Out For Delivery

Hodgkins, IL, United States 06/18/2012 9:51 A.M. Departure Scan

Comments

IHateStupidCustomers
#502082

so you're blaming Target for something that UPS isn't doing right? while I have heard that Target online is horrible, this is still a dumb complaint. I think next time I get a new type of chip at Walmart, I'll blame Walmart if I don't like it instead of Frito Lay.

LNCarter

I posted a complaint about online purchase with Tatget, as well. Target did not handle info or communication correctly, but UPS was at center of the issue because of a misprinted label.

UPS is and has been sloppy at their job for a while now. Target needs to choose a different route with delivery before it loses more online business.