2.0

Instead of buying at Walmart, I thought that I'd try Target on line. They shipped a counter-top microwave that had a malfunctioning countdown timer control...useless.

They then told me to return it to the nearest store...80 miles round trip!! I complained and after some e-mails they paid for return shipping. They finally acknowledged receipt of the item and gave me a merchandise CREDIT ?? When I requested a full refund here's what customer service said: "Since I used PayPal for the online purchase they couldn't refund my purchase price because there was no credit card number".....incredible !!!

These people haven't a clue. I said to the customer service rep "this how you playing it ?" He said "yes".

I didn't like: Return policy online.

Comments

MattD78
Vero Beach, Florida, United States #995769

"I want to return a purchase I made on Target.com using PayPal, how will I be refunded?"

MattD78
Vero Beach, Florida, United States #995766

"A refund will be issued in the form of cash if returned to a store. If returned by mail, a refund will be issued in the form of an electronic Target GiftCard." This is in the refund policy on Target's website. Before placing an order on any website in the future I strongly suggest reading the refund policy.