I returned my tv after 4 days. They would not refund the protection plan even with a receipt.

They now have possession of the TV but are getting free money for the "protection plan" yet they are rendering no services. This is an incredible scam. I will never shop in the Target store again. This happened at the Target store in NW Tucson on Ina Street.

Don't give them your business, they are a scam. I went on and bought a larger and better TV from a competitor, that night.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20 and wants Target to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was sales staff and policy. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Target element 19-inch tv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I had a similar problem. I would never buy from target even if they were the last store on earth