1.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I am a regular due to convenience. When I have time I go to Walmart. I want to patronize your store.

You didn't have at least 8 items. Your ad promises a $10 gift card when you buy 2 super/jumbo boxes of diapers. I selected 2. I asked the checker to verify that they'd qualify. One box of pull ups did, one didn't. I asked why. He looked in the ad, called the back, another employee walked up and gave a suggestion. He LEFT to go look. She checked my other items while we waited for him. I apologized, I didn't mean to cause a problem. She said he was having a bad day. He returned and said that it wasn't a super/jumbo box. I pointed to where it said "super" on the box. He was becoming rude. I said I just wanted one of the boxes. My kids and I wanted to go home. I gave him a few coupons. He said he couldn't do one. I said, "No, I'm sticking on this one. The item is pictured on the coupon. It's not expired." He slammed the coupon into the drawer, slammed the keyboard, and angrily said "whatever!" and walked off. The other employee gave me my receipt. The $3 from the disputed coupon is not on the receipt.

Target doesn't have what it advertises, won't honor the deals it prints, won't take manufacturers coupons, and the staff is aggressively rude.

Product or Service Mentioned: Target Coupon.

Reason of review: false advertisement, rude staff.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: False advertising, Rude staff.

Comments