3.3
Layout of Store

I went to target with my friends and we were looking at the skateboards. An employee came to us and told us to stop riding the skateboards, even though we weren't riding them, so we did.

Me and my friends kept on walking around the store and the security guard asked us if we were with our parents. We said no. He then proceeded to say that we were being loud and asked us why we were being rude to his employees. We said we weren't rude and then he said that we had to leave the store.

We asked why and he said that we had to leave before he called the police. We did not understand why we were being kicked out because we obeyed the employee that came and told us in the first place.

This reviewer shared experience about "treated rudely" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Target. The most disappointing about target staff at Target was security guard and the staff that worked that day Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments

Ralphus

So your complaint is?....

How is this review supposed to help me? All I got from it was don't be an obnoxious teen boy at Target.

"I went to target with my friends and we were looking at the skateboards.An employee came to us and told us to stop riding the skateboards, even though we weren't riding them, so we did."

Let me get this straight you were told to stop riding the skateboards by an employee because you were not riding the skateboards, but then you said you stopped riding the skateboards.

to Anonymous #1124865

I want to say one more thing my friend picked up a purse and that is why i called him a homo and he pushed me but we were only playing we was not fighting, they probably thought we was going to fight so they told us they would call the police, or maybe they thought we were going to steal the purse

to Anonymous #1124874

Um they probably just thought you were obnoxious