Target has been my go-to, one stop shop, for YEARS!I have gotten almost everything I need at Target but discovered this past weekend they do not sell showerheads anymore - even the employees didnt know.

I spent 30 minutes at 3 different stores searching for them WITH employee help at each store. Uh, what happened? Lose your license to sell shower heads? OR - did some *** at Corporate go sticking his/her nose in places they shouldnt?

I bet thats it....some corporate *** said "We dont sell enough shower heads to make this profitable to carry in stores" Well, corporate ***, keep doing this and you WILL lose customers FAST.

We all like being able to get our things at Target, not just what SELLS the most.Bring them back

This reviewer shared experience about "product missing in stores" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Target. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

Shaggsloco22
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1261035

Geez.I know I ALWAYS get pissed when I can't find that shower head at Target.

You know what I do?

Go to Bed, Bath, and Beyond or Home Depot.Problem solved.

Houston, Texas, United States #1257861

Hmm...

That is strange.

Because I went to their website and found plenty of shower heads. Some of them are available in certain locations located in the city where I live.

So is this really a legitimate complaint?

Houston, Texas, United States #1257857

Then complain to their Corporate Headquarters instead of complaining on this website.