I have tried many times while working and no working at target. The system they have set up is the worst.

Just today I tried webchat twice and called the 800 number they keep giving me many times. Just to be told they can't help me. I have a disabled girl and don't have the time for the runaround. I worked hard for the company and was never appreciated and this just makes me soooo happy I got rid of that place!

I will never go in there again and will keep telling everyone I know how terrible they are to their employees. The team member face is fake and I am very good at seeing right thru it!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of employment and online services. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "just about everything about the place" of target work experience. Target needs to "make all uppers aware of kearney nebraska store and the website people that didn't want to help and just pass the buck!" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned target work experience in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Comments

So you are upset because you were not given special treatment just because you are disabled? Being disabled does not guarantee you special treatment.

to Anonymous #1135001

she said her daughter was disabled not her, genius.

to Anonymous #1135028

Either way genius she wants special attention like the person said because of the disability.