Update by user Mar 13

I went online to order 2 mobile phones yesterday, went thru CREDIT CHECK, called to verify the deal with 800 440 0680 before completing the order.Got a order confirmation.

Tried calling in Sunday morning to verify order. The order can not be found when calling 800 440 0680. According customer service Target online orders is generally 13 digits mine was only 7 digits seem too short. I was referred to actual store pick up location.

Spoke to Tech at the Target 0184 - TARGET - ALHAMBRA 2120 W Main St Alhambra, CA 91801 626-308-3290. My order was verified. Christine was nice but had to keep checking with the district manager which ended up being on the phone close to 1 hr. She kept referring me to term and conditions, but it was nowhere to be found.

She referred me to the CURRENT and NEW deal terms which was a 50 gc. I was telling her the 200 dollar gc promo didn't say, it had to be completed in store. Even the other 25 gc for activation had to be complete online. She said ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE THE SAME.

Of course, I mentioned except the terms of price and expiration date right? sarcastically. Anyways they will not honor the previous deal. Apparently order had to be completed IN STORE the day of expiration, which was the day before when I placed the order.

I never receive a confirmation the order was ready and I was calling in before and after. I wasted like 4 hours between these calls. Christine referred me to target corporate. I complained to 800 440 0680.

AGAIN, the order can not be found spoke to second level and she mentioned mobile orders are different they cannot see my orders.

I told her what happened main issue was that it was not mentioned on the previous 200 and 25 gift card promos, the orders had to completed in store the day of expiration when ordering online.She said she will note it and recommended me to file a complaint online.

Original review posted by user Mar 12

Spoke to Christine at the Target 0184 - TARGET - ALHAMBRA 2120 W Main St Alhambra, CA 91801 626-308-3290. My order was verified. Christine was nice but had to keep checking with the district manager which ended up being on the phone close to 1 hr. She kept referring me to term and conditions, but it was nowhere to be found.

AGAIN, the order can not be found spoke to second level Tanisha and she mentioned mobile orders are different they cannot see my orders. I told her what happened main issue was that it was not mentioned on the previous 200 and 25 gift card promos, the orders had to completed in store the day of expiration when ordering online.

She said she will note it and recommended me to file a complaint online.Mobile Order number is 4686401 and 4686411

Review about: Att Mobile Phone Service.

I liked: Christine.

Review #1020025 is a subjective opinion of a user.

2.5
Layout of Store
Ease of Use
PRODUCT OR SERVICE
Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $450
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Target?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.