Layout of Store

You should stop wasting peoples time! I went to 3 locations, after I called them to make sure they have it in stock.

I was told in each locations that they will hold it 4 me. Went over, found none. Wasted my day driving in around! called the 800 # guest relationship and the agent I talked to tried to locate one available.

She called a few stores, than she finally told me to go to pick it up from Macedonia Oh, because she found it and they will hold it for me. I live in Cleveland,so Macedonia is not around the corner! I'm on my way over, so I called the store to let them know that I will see them soon to pick up my grill! talked to a few employees than none of them seems to know anything about it!

Was nothing on hold and that grill was not available for the last few days. Tired of incompetent people and Target! called back the 800# and i was offered a 20% discount online and $20.00 gift card! Are u serious?

why? to spend it in Target?

What about my time and the full gas tank on my truck? When I called the stores to ask about the item I was watching for I had a SKU # ready and description.

Product or Service Mentioned: Target Gift Card.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

Orange, California, United States #1029688

The store has over 200 employees, they are not all going to know about your grill. If you are old enough to drive you are old enough to use common sense.