Resolved

It began when I realized i couldn't use two different forms of payment at the checkout. Therefore I used an American Express gift card to purchased an E- Gift, so i can purchase my daughter's Christmas gifts.

I waited two days for a mobile Egift card. Then i called; where i was informed, i will have to wait another 4 to 48 hours for a different E-gift card. I waited 4 hours and the 2nd gift card finally came in. I begin to pick up my already saved gifts that i emailed myself for my daughter, which one was unavailable after my wait online and the only store that had it available was in Jersey City.

Currently upset, i get to check out where my card is already applied and deleted it so i can add my target gift card as i put the numbers in; click apply balance, the card was not on my order review. I was in disbelief, I then call target and they inform me, i will not be able to apply my gift card to this purchase, I will have to hold onto it for my next transaction. I then asked 3 times for my money to be returned back to the original gift card or applied to my order.

I was informed neither could be accomplished. I will never purchase an card from them again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor refund practices. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of target e-gift gift card and associated monetary loss in the amount of $25. Target needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned target e-gift gift card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Comments