3.0
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I own Air BnB properties, Which means I have to furnish the properties .I've been using different companies but recently I ordered two couches from target.

Also made sure the estimated delivery time is appropriate so I can get the show running. I just received the two couches yesterday and they are the wrong orders ! They told me that I have to return these two couches and then they can start the order for sending the right ones . The delivery slip has all the right information that I ordered so clearly this is targets fault!

After speaking fast rated with the senior representative they told me that since it's their fault they're willing to reimburse me $40! Now I have to wait 10 days which I could be making $100 a day for each condo puts me out $2000 dollars just waiting for target to do their part . I am very upset that the most they can help me out with is $40 .

If nobody from target really cares about my business then I sure you this, that I will never buy any HomeGoods from target ever again!I feel insulted by target and I see that they don't really care about the customer but more for what's best for them

Review about: Target Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

Target isn't exactly known for furniture. Seems like you would be better off buying couches at a furniture store.

Target don't treat workers right.

No matter how many extra shift one pick up you can't make a $700 for two weeks pay.

Stores like this is nothing but slavery

aliens_amoung_us
to Pudgie #1362247

Sad but true.

to Pudgie #1364702

Not true at all.I work at a Target store and make far more than that - as a cashier.

Maybe they are better in Minnesota than some places.

Frustrating about the couches...especially if they were correct on the slip.:(

What the heck does that mean?

If nobody from target really cares about my business then I sure you this,..

What the heck does that mean?