3.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

This is the second order from Target that they messed up. First I ordered 2 items to be shipped to my daughter, who doesn't have a Target near her and only 1 arrived.

I had to hassle with them on the phone and then go to our closest Target in another city to pick up the item and then pay to ship it to her. This time I ordered a nap map for my grandson and I received a backpack.

I will not be going thru the hassle of returning and will not order from them again. It seems like the people working in the order pulling department can't read or just don't care.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $15 and wants Target to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Target and target delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments