Verified Reviewer

Hi Team,

I have 2 gift cards on 2nd August around 2.00 pm from Kroger's Bakery Texas, however, when I checked the balance it was showing the error that the gift card is attached with someone else account. Now I just wanted to know how can someone do that.

This means I have purchased 2 gift cards worth of $500 each means it will be $1000.

I did not get even a single penny out of it. I just wanted to know who did that and at what time my gift card got redeemed and at which location my gift card got redeemed.

Below Mentioned are the details:-

Location:- Texas

Store Name:- Kroger's Bakery

Amount of gift card $500 for each card

Card No 1:- 041-222-***-*46-432

Card No 2:- 041-222-***-*46-440

Payment mode:- Credit Card

Please help me with the details like redeem time, location, and if I get the name of the person that will be a plus point for me.

Thanks & Regards,

Teresa Nephew

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Target Pros: I usually love shopping at target.

Target Cons: This was the worst experience of my life, Unreliable, Dishonesty of products.

Comments

#2043351

You put this out on a general complaint forum. This is not Target's website and noone will ever respond to you here. This is for consumers to share stories.

Target Reviews