1.5

I purchased curtains almost 2 weeks ago. The package finally shows as sent via UPS then handed off to USPS however no tracking number online so UPS points to Target and USPS points to UPS.

I've now been on hold trying to contact someone at Target for more that 45 minutes for the 2nd time!

This is absurd to say the least and I'm highly doubtful I'll get any resolution, just more finger pointing. This should be the responsibility of Target to insure the items get delivered to me, not for me to play detective!!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of curtains from Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Target to have the product delivered.

Comments

I too have a similar situation. Ordered some boots on Dec 5th, the package was transferred to USPS from FedEx, and it's been 'out for delivery' via USPS since the 11th.

I just opened a claim with American Express. I'm not dealing with Target from all the nightmares I've been reading online...