Thorndale, Pennsylvania

Placed a Target order for $50 Disney Gift card-tracking said would receive before Dec 7 2015. Tracking showed somewhere in N.J.[I live west of Philly].

Followed up with target Reps and told twice to give it another week. I did so and still never received the card-called today-same run around and rep told me they found out one of the carriers sent to wrong address and they cannot issue me a credit or send out a replacement till it is received!!! I went up to the manager to resolve as this is for a XMAS Gift-no resolution-Manager gave attitude nothing can be done about it now-wait for a target email in a few days as to what they plan to do!! I received a case number and add to demand it as one was not offered by the manager.

Very poor customer service-no resolution after 3 weeks-no attempt to resolve or issue a future gift discount for possible future orders. This is clearly the responsibility of target to resolve and make right and I fear it will not happen and I disappoint someone at Christmas.

Whatever happened to customer satisfaction. There also was a language barrier on the Reps parts as I had to constantly repeat myself and they could not understand English very well

Product or Service Mentioned: Target Gift Card.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• Disney Gift Card