Thorndale, Pennsylvania

Placed a Target order for $50 Disney Gift card-tracking said would receive before Dec 7 2015. Tracking showed somewhere in N.J.[I live west of Philly].

Followed up with target Reps and told twice to give it another week. I did so and still never received the card-called today-same run around and rep told me they found out one of the carriers sent to wrong address and they cannot issue me a credit or send out a replacement till it is received!!! I went up to the manager to resolve as this is for a XMAS Gift-no resolution-Manager gave attitude nothing can be done about it now-wait for a target email in a few days as to what they plan to do!! I received a case number and add to demand it as one was not offered by the manager.

Very poor customer service-no resolution after 3 weeks-no attempt to resolve or issue a future gift discount for possible future orders. This is clearly the responsibility of target to resolve and make right and I fear it will not happen and I disappoint someone at Christmas.

Whatever happened to customer satisfaction. There also was a language barrier on the Reps parts as I had to constantly repeat myself and they could not understand English very well

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of target gift card from Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Target to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Comments