Yes, I have had an experience with Target and want Target to know I will NOT be shopping there EVER ! Target's location is not far from my home and I would have liked to be able to do my shopping there often but due to their poor handling of an incident plus poor customer service to resolve an issue.........they have LOST any business from me.

Apparently I am not the only one that has had a problem with Target. I seems many people are complaining about various problems.

These problems should not happen if Target desires to keep a valuable consumer base.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Target. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments