This employee was actually sick.

In fact, we just recieved word that he passed away this evening.

Local management sucks, and should be terminated as well.

To terminate a long time employee for being in the hospital, tells me to no longer shop there.

Target can kiss my ***, sue me for my card balance, whatever, I DON'T CARE.

I'll never step foot in a Target store again, and will advise all others to do the same.

Hire hard working young kids that we have raised to do right, and fired them to keep from having to pay the benefits to help folks stay healthy.

Comments

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #26500

Anon, kiddo, it is obvious that you are the same person as the person that wrote the letter. I emailed the admin about this and they told me that your comment on June 30 and the OP of this letter have the same IP address.

Kaiser, Missouri, United States #19666

Maybe you, Trevor, should stop acting like a know-it-all brat. This really did happen.

I have never seen this website before today, and I am not a kid, I have worked here for over 20 years. YES! This is true.

A 27 year old employee was fired for missing too much work and he died on March 22, 2008. How does that make you feel now?

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #12367

I have a feeling we are not hearing the whole story here. Get your facts straight kid before Target sues your parent for posting bad things online. They do supervise your internet usage right?