worked there,and the manager,hr, person fired me because of my voice. They said I threw the walkie down violently,but I did not.

I said you have cameras,so show me. They could not do that. It was like they ganged up on me. This little prissy queen who worked in the photo department told security he didn't feel safe because of me.They said they had me saying some comment about him,but no one could understand what I said because of my voice.

Hmmm. REALLY? Target employees losers! Also, when I bought telephones,I returned like 4 of them because they did not work right.

They did not want me to buy anymore phones because they just couldn't do the returns anymore. I am not allowed to walk on their property. lol I give the finger evertime I go by their camera.

Ahh,Target and their rent a cops.

Comments

Pavlovskaya, Krasnodar, Russian Federation #446249

If pissed consumer does not work. Try working with Nambla like Anonymous does.

Westville, Florida, United States #446244

You sound like a bully. No wonder they fired you. they had to make sure the other employees felt safe working.

DaddoCFL
Parafield Gardens, South Australia, Australia #446235

Sure glad you were in Largo instead of the Daytona Beach area where I used to work as a Team Member in Electronics. Four bad phones?

Really? We had an unwritten rule in Electronics.

"Try not to sell electronics or anything complicated to Hillbillies of The Hills Have Eyes People" We would not have broken the rule for you. You sound like a real peach.

DaddoCFL
San Miguel, San Jose, Costa Rica #446234

Really? We had an unwritten rule in Electronics.

Simon,

go flap your wrist at someone who cares. Girlfriend.

If McDonald's doesn't work for you, try working with Simon at Pissedconsumer.com.

Maybe McDonald's is more suited for your skills.