I have been waiting for a price on a laptop Acer 15inch Intel i7 since December was told that it would be available in Jan for $199.00 went back in Jan and the demo is still on shelf and still no sku number on the model. Went bac several times still no avail so I waited and returned to store today to find a sticker on model that had an sku on it to be told that was wrong and should not be labeled.

The young man scanned it to find out that it doesn't even exist.

I'm so pissed because now I ant find the laptop that I wanted and have been watching and waiting on this one to come and now I'm pissed!!!! Target have not even tried to help rectify the situation by removing the freaking laptop FALSE ADVERTISING!!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of "false advertising " at Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $325 and wants Target to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was dishonesty of products and false advertising. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Target acer 15-inch laptop for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Ask your parents the meaning of the term "false advertising." I know that throwing big words around makes you sound smart, but your parents need to explain you the difference of not having an item in stock and false advertising.