I am a frequent customer of your Coral Ridge store, especially the Starbucks. For more than 4 months, the window shades have been broken, and when the management is questioned, shoulders are just shrugged.

In addition, there are some of the rudest employees in the Starbucks, I have ever encountered in ANY commercial establishment.

I return because it is convenient, but certainly NOT A PLEASANT EXPERIENCE.

They have a horrible attitude towards the customer. They are constantly slamming and throwing equipment, almost to see how much noise they can make.

I don't think a day goes by that there is not something out of stock.

I will say, I have established a friendly relationship with a couple of the employees.

I liked: Nice employees.

I didn't like: Rude employees.

Comments

Orange, California, United States #974190

I wonder if along with all the other seven year old's that post on this site if the "rudeness" what you mistake when you are told "no". This makes me believe you are a child.

Also the fact that you throw a fit because they are out of stock further confirms my belief. Sometimes things run out. Sometimes the warehouse of Target does not have enough of the product you want. Other companies sell the same products you know.

Sometimes the products are not being manufactured enough to go to consumers. You really need to grow up and realize that they cannot wave a magic wand and automatically make the items appear in thin air.

Also if your biggest concern is the window shades are broken you have issues.

Who cares if you have established a friendly relationship with some of the employees. That isn't what they are getting paid for.