3.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I purchased several items at Target Mt. Nebo Point, Pittsburgh, PA and the I got home I noticed the weeding card I bought was not in the bag.

I called the store, was put on hold so long I had to call back and go through the menu again. I told the Manager, Michael, what happened and the only option he gave was come back to the store, pick up the card or return it for credit. I asked if he could credit my credit card, he said yes, but I had to come into the store.

I asked for a $5 gift card for the incovinience (it is 24 miles round trip through construction) he said it's not their policy. I have always been a strong supporter of Target, but that looks like that will change.

Review about: Target Manager.

Preferred solution: $5.00 Gift Card to make return trip..

Comments

They usually don't put cards in bags with other items due to damage. They will usually put them in front of you and let you know so you can carry them separately. Were you too busy talking to someone either in line or on the phone to pay attention to what was going on?

aliens_amoung_us

Call corporate. I know I-79 is a nightmare, but drive the distance and get your card, and do some shopping., but make sure they hand you the card....I always make sure I'm given the gift card directly. Lesson learned for next time.

If it is not Target policy to give you a $5.00 gift card for your inconvenience, then send a letter to the Corporate Office stating what you wrote in your complaint, including the poor customer service, as well as the fact that the money loss is $5.00.

Most likely this policy came from Senior Management, and so you have to complain to them.