I am from Brazil and was in Seattle for work last April. I bought the Iphone SE 16GB model and I paid 399 USD for it.

I was told that this phone was unlocked and since I paid the full retail price on it, I had no trouble to agree with that. When I came back to Brazil however, I put my SIM Card to activate the phone and I got a message that the SIM Card was not valid and the phone was locked to a carrier. After a long way trying to understand the issue, Apple told me that the phone was locked to T-Mobile USA. I tried to call T-Mobile but now they are asking me for 100 USD to unlock the phone.

Since I paid the full retail price and by that Apple states that this means the phone is not tied to any carrier, I don't feel right to pay that! Now I have this phone I paid a lot of money in it and I simply can not use it.

I need your reply to this, I tried to contact you many times but no answer was given to me! How can we solve this situation?

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $400. The author is overall dissatisfied with Target. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments