3.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I ordered an ipad this year on Dec 24 to ship to a store nearby. It says the item will arrive Dec 29-Jan 2.

Since I am only on a trip here until the 2nd, I figured that would give it just enough time. BUT NO. The website sneakily updated the arrival date to Jan 4 a few days later. I called customer service to ask where the ipad was, and nobody seemed to have an idea.

I said I would not be able to pick up after Jan 2, the staff offered to re-order a new ipad for me honoring my original price (it was on sale during christmas) and ship to Hong Kong for me for free. Great. Then I had to talk to two more people of different departments, only to be told that since they don't ship digital items internationally anymore, there's no way they can do that for me. I asked if I can get any reimbursement in one form of another for my lose (shipping to HK by a friend) and the frustration in all this, she just flat out rejected me.

Really? This is the shittest retail store there ever is on earth. Big fat corporate mongol lying and stealing hard-earned money from our pockets.

I wish they go bankrupt ASAP. NEVER SHOP THERE, unless you want a load of troubles and have extra cash to drop.

Review about: Target Pick Up Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Making mistakes but not making up for it.

Comments

If you were smart you would have ordered it earlier. Waiting till the last minute and expecting delivery within a week containing 2 holidays may be expecting a little much.

Automated computer dates usually don't account for holidays and that is why you got a revised date once a human got involved with the order. Take some blame for your poor planning.

to Anonymous #1422115

I agree with Anon. Also, there were some horrible winter storms that may have contributed to a delay. And, can you not buy an iPad in Hong Kong?!