Aloha,Oregon

I ordered the iPad with Retina display at Target.com when they had the $40 giftcard deal. I waited for the shipment to arrive to find that they had sent me the iPad2 instead.

.40

I called the customer service right away and the representative told me that I can go to a local Target store for an exchange for the correct one. I went to the local Target, got a team member to take the correct iPad (after having them tell me that iPad2 was the latest one..) to the front for my exchange. Then they told me the shipping label was for the new iPad. Yes, I know!

That was I ordered! Since they didn't have a barcode to scan (if they scan the iPad it is $100 less AND it shows not sold). So the lady that helped told us she has asked two of the managers and they both said I need to deal with Target.com. At the same time, my husband was on the phone for the second time with Target.com and they once again told us to go to the store.

We ended up having the manager of the store call Target.com and figure this out first and stop pointing fingers. After 1.5 hours, I was sent home with the wrong iPad and told to return it by mail. Lets hope they credit back the correct amount!

And now i have to re-purchase the iPad...it was meant for a present and now it is super late!

Product or Service Mentioned: Target Manager.

Comments

Once I saw this commercial it talks about this product and says "only at target" so I went there. It wasn't there.

Then two years later I found the product at another store. And I also saw the only at target commercial again :? .

YYEEAAHH - Good luck with that. Target will rip you off and laugh at you as you fme out of the door!

In case you haven't heard - Target S U C K S !!!! :zzz