3.0
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I have been trying to sign on to the Target website to be able to get statements online instead of in the mail. I have spoken to two different people online who were not able to help either.

The site will not accept any password or user ID I put in to create an account. The last person I spoke with told me the system must be down for maintenance. If so then why does it let me go in and put in my credit card number etc. then refuse to go further in creating the account?

Why isn't there a message online that says "System down for service?" Now I'm thinking do I want to mess with this website everytime I try to view or pay my bill? I have so many other credit cards and the 5% savings I get on items with the target card usually brings the price down to match Walmarts....so why not just shop at Walmart to begin with?

The red card stuff is a bunch of hype! Goodbye Target....

This person wrote the review because of "website for statements is unusable" of target website from Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Target to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Comments