purchased nintendo ds in February. salesperson recommended plan for repair or replacement.

Said if it goes bland screen which is the most common thing I could bring to store and have replaced. No hassle.

Bottom screen just went blank. Half black and half greyish white.

Took to store. Over 90 days.

referred to Nintendo. Nintendo said ship it to us and if screen out it will cost 60.00 Called target corporate and replacement plan numbers and everyone just keeps saying its policy. probably pressed on the screen too hard so its not covered. Target has lost my business forever and Nintendo will never sell me anything again.

Target has nice people on the phones but are worthless.

run you around in circles but provide nothing. Why pay for any plan when nothing is covered.

Comments

I bought a insurance policy from target . The sales person said that if anything happend to the Ipod they would replace it.

Well the screen broke and it does not work.

when I called Target they said that they would not replace it and that it only covers power surges. What a waste of Money !

Go online & google "worthless Target replacement plan." You will see this happens again & again. Even the Target sales people are NOT aware they are selling worthless plan.

A law firm - Hughes Ellzey (Houston, TX) is involved in a class action suit against Target for this. We need to tell everyone we know about this until this fraud stops.

lol you shoulda got it at bets buy and bought da accidental damage plan. I left mine in the microwave and i tooke it to them and they replaced it.

well you have just proven everyone right "May I help you find something" target does have horrible employees I have worked in customer service my whole life! Not only are you most likely rude while your at work but now your taking time out of your day to be rude on a website someone needs to grow up

You have no proof this person misused the electronic device. You philosophy is why big-business needs to go.

When it was al about mom and pop stores they knew their costumers and cared about their products and service. That is all gone now.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #175151

quote = "anonymous"

Took to store. Over 90 days.

There is your problem, you made the return over 90 days. Our return policy is 90 days.

quote = "anonymous"

Well, duh it is. Just becuse you did not read the policy does not mean that you are right.

quote = "anonymous"

probably pressed on the screen too hard so its not covered.

That is most likely what happened, only you wont admit your carelessness.

quote = "anonymous"

No loss to them, actually it is a gain to them. Why should someone else pay for your carelessness. I work at Target and I have to say. Goodbye, don't let the door hit you on the way out. You won't be missed.

quote = "anonymous"

No, just because they cannot help you for something that you did wrong does not make them worthless. You must be a child to believe this. This would explain why you were careless and presed too hard on the DS.

quote = "anonymous"

Why pay for any plan when nothing is covered.

If you read the plan, you would know that customer misuse is not covered. Your misusing the DS was not covered. In future take care of your stuff since customer neglect and misuse is not covered.