2.0
Layout of Store

I bought a 3 punch hole from the Target at Alexandria. I tried to use it today and its completely defective without me being able to Punch a single document from it.

I called for assistance and I was told that I have to go to the same store despite my informing customer service that I dont travel frequently to that area and that the store being very far. I find it problematic that Target sells defective products and they seem to have made it quite difficult for customers to get the remedies made available by them making it that more difficult.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

MattD78
Orlando, Florida, United States #866426

Well, if you threw out the receipt that is your problem and Target should not take it back at any location.

I'm pretty sure you can take it to ANY target as long as you still have your receipt. Also I don't think saying Target sells defective products completely true.

Every store has a few things that are defective and it could be the manfucature's fault or maybe it was dropped or even sometimes guests play with things and break them and instead of letting someone know they leave it there.

Also, do you know how to use a hole puncher? You may be putting too much paper try just doung a few.

to Lizard #866227

You obviously missed the point of my review, the reason I could not take it to any store was because I threw out my receipt, I did not know that there were idiots here and that I would have to actually tell you idiots I don't have my receipt so the only way to get my return was to go to the particular target so they can check the cameras to see if I actually had purchased the item, you are so ***.