Bought a tv on Black Friday was told to buy insurance to protect me in case something happened. My son opened it on Christmas the screen was shattered, took it back they discontinued that size, was told to make an insurance claim.

I tried to make a claim the do not cover those types of damages only surge protection and a one time bulb replacement. Took it back again I asked to get the next size down tv they refused as it was not on sale any more. The same exact brand but an inch smaller, They would not work with me at all.

The managers were to busy to talk to me themselves an employee had to run back and forth from customer service to where the so called manager was to ask questions. Second time to buy a tv that was damaged from target when I got it home

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of element tv and associated monetary loss in the amount of $170. Target needs to "same brand tv size down from original as they do not make my size any more for the sale price" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned element tv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Comments

I don't know what to do anymore, my son just confessed that he dropped the box in which the television was in and heard glass breaking. He just admitted that he broke the television himself. However I am still upset that when they thought the breakage was their fault that they did not offer me the sale price on the other television set