I purchased 5 sweaters from Target.com. It took about 2 weeks to receive them. 2 out of the 5 sweaters arrived damaged with holes.

I called Target.com customer service and explained that 2 sweaters were damaged. I was told "That is too bad. If you want new ones, go online and re-order them."

They refused to replace the sweaters for me. They refused to waive the shipping fee on the return and the new order! I requested to speak with a supervisor and he hung up on me. I cannot believe that Target would have this type of "customer service."

Unbelievable.

Review about: Target Shipping Service.

Comments

Target has the worst customer service in the business.

Never shop there.

Once they get your money, they make a target on your back!

Wentworth, South Dakota, United States #715559

There is something wrong with your complaint. Whenever I have ordered something from the Target website and had to return it, I return it to the local store.

Most companies don't return the shipping fees when you have to return an item and the same applies to waiving the shipping fees on reordered merchandise. When you placed the first order you should have read their return policy. I wouldn't have called them about it, I would have just returned the items to them, and included the paperwork for them and stated what action I wanted done.

But before doing that I would have checked to see if I could take them to the local store along with the paperwork. You must not order a lot of things either out of catalogs on online.

to anonymous Halifax, Pennsylvania, United States #715627

anonymous from Wentworth, South Dakota,

You should EXACTLY like anonymous from Sioux Falls, SD.

Interesting how SIMILIAR you are in that part of the country