The Target Store in question is: Target Store on Brown Deer Road, Milwaukee WI.

Complaint: Both my wife and I get our percription drugs from Target as well as over the counter medical products. We both use Lutine but rarely does this store have it in stock. There is a small space for it on the shelf which tells me that maybe 6 bottles can fit which also shows why the shelf is always empty. We have to go to Walmart for this who is always in stock.

Now, what would you do in this case? Target is mostly out of stock and Walmart is always in stock on Lutine. So why not switch everything over to Walmart.

Comments

Maybe, Target's warehouses are having trouble getting it in. Or maybe there is some other reason why we dont ever have them?

maybe they discontinued the item and just didnt take out the space yet.

there are alot of explinations. If managers responded to every single little petty complaint they wouldnt be able to do their actual job

Quote = “target employee”

“who is it thats gona tell the bosses to do thier job”

Why not you? You’ve come to this discussion with an attitude.

Perhaps you can be part of the solution for your Target store?

Have you tried passing along your wisdom to your current ETLs and LOD? Are you invited to the daily huddle?

Quote = “target employee”

“who is it thats gona tell the bosses to do thier job”

Why not you? You’ve come to this discussion with an attitude.

Perhaps you can be part of the solution for your Target store?

i belive this is true from what i see and the reason being is who is it thats gona tell the bosses to do thier job

Quote = “ Brown Deer Road”

“I have spoken to several in store so called "managers about this problem with no change. This is over two years I reminded them of the problem with not results.”

“So called managers”? Either they are or they aren’t. Are you familiar with their names or titles, or do we just take your word that you have held conversations with Target staff?

Quote = “ Brown Deer Road”

“There is a small space for it on the shelf which tells me that maybe 6 bottles can fit which also shows why the shelf is always empty.”

So you can predict inventory levels form shelf space? Has it occurred to you that only a small space is provided because the item is a slow mover or NCF (Not Carried Forwards) meaning it is being phased out of inventory? It may be hard for your Target to get regular supplies in small quantity or perhaps it moves so slowly that the product expires before enough is sold to justify a reorder. You have only given us your view of how the product is placed for sale.

Quote = “ Brown Deer Road”

“We have to go to Walmart for this who is always in stock”

You have to go to Walmart? Are you saying you don’t want to go to Walmart? A lot of Target guests shop in both store chains while some only prefer Target (or another store).

At least you have a choice!

Quote = “ Brown Deer Road”

“Now, what would you do in this case?”

Err… Go to Walmart and stop whining about Target.