Layout of Store

This evening, as I was making a purchase, I requested some empty boxes that I saw an employee about to discard. I asked customer service about them politely.

The cashier rudely informed me that the boxes would have to be searched. They called a manager and she proceeded to tell me that I could not have them although they discard them.

I spend good money in that store and to be insulted twice within 5 minutes is unreal. I will not be shopping at target any time soon!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). moredirtpoor is overall dissatisfied with Target. The most disappointing about target cashier at Target was cashier Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments

First of all, they do not discard them. They are smashed down into a bale and picked up and recycled and the company gets money back for that.

Second, I believe Target sells boxes in the stationary department, so why would they give boxes away for free when they sell them? Being denied something that is probably against policy is not being rude.

adfadsf
Elsie, Michigan, United States #1072208

You were not insulted, you were just told no. I agree with the other poster, learn the difference.